Probate Juvenile Court

Juvenile Forms

Click on links below Notice to view or print formsNotice (1) - Copy

Affidavit of Inability to Pay Court Costs
  * Must Be Notarized
  NOTE: If you are not paying the filing deposit, this form must be completed and filed with
  paperwork. This ONLY relieves you of paying the deposit up front. You will still be billed the
  amount due when your case is concluded.

Complaint for Parentage (Custody) Packet with ORC 327.15 attached
Court's Standard Order of Visitation
Custody Rights of Unmarried Mothers (ORC 3109.042)
Financial Disclosure Form with Ohio Guidelines
 *$25.00 application fee applies.
 NOTE: If not paid at the time of appointment of counsel, said cost will be added to court costs.

Grandparent Visitation Rights in Ohio information
Instructions Filling out Forms
Motion for Change Custody Packet
Motion for Contempt and Affidavit Packet
Motion for Visitation Change of Parenting Time Packet