Regular Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am to 4pm
118 Home Avenue
Woodsfield, Ohio 43793
Phone: 740-472-1677 Fax 740-472-2508
24/7 Contact Number for Reporting Health Emergencies/Reportable Conditions: 740-213-0909
Board of Health Meetings are the second Wednesday of each month at 2:30pm
- To protect health, prevent disease, and promote wellness in Monroe County
- Healthy people living healthy lives
- Service- Providing quality and compassionate care to the community.
- Health Promotion- Actively promoting the knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors
- that enable our community to reach its healthiest state.
- People Focused- Providing the best public health for those who rely on our leadership and guidance to live happier, healthier lives.
- Collaboration- Fostering partnerships with key community stakeholders to enhance the delivery and effectiveness of public health information and practices.
- Communication- Encouraging open and clear communication within our agency and to the community in a timely, culturally appropriate, and respectful manner.
- Disease Prevention- Actively screening, evaluating and educating our clients through evidence-based prevention strategies to minimize the threat of disease in our community.
Ohio Laws and Rules Established for Local Health Districts can be located in the
Ohio Revised Code, Chapter 3709: http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/3709